A workspace can tell you a lot about a person. Here is a picture of my workspace and what it says about me! (I’ve also included a cute picture of Lilly, my dog!)
- That I cleaned my desk, because well you can see the wood again.
- I like colored pencils and art. (The Vaseline is for softening the lead of colored pencils).
- The caulk is there because I need to finish caulking our bathroom and it sits there reminding me.
- I’m bad at grammar so I’m working on improving that. Enter the Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation (I highly recommend it!).
- I like candy (see the little pack of gobstoppers?).
- PUPPYCAT and Snoopy!
- I used to collect Breyer horses and keep them now as drawing models. Plus most of them were gifts from family. I’m a bit sentimental towards them.
- Clearly I’m behind on editing. Look at the tiny pile on the left and the massive pile on the right… yeah, I’m behind. Thank you sickness.
- I wrote the alphabet out to help speed things along when trying to alphabetize my references etc. However, if you look really close, you can see I forgot a letter and had to pencil it in… go me lol.
And just in case you haven’t gotten your dosage of cute for the day…